Monday, September 14, 2009

Mission Two



EQUIPMENT:
Canon Rebel XT

PHOTOGRAPHER'S NOTES:
Mission two began around 3:30 p.m. I spent the better part of an hour in a grove of trees on campus, taking shots of a few of the many squirrels who live there.

This little guy, who, despite his black fur, is actually an Eastern gray squirrel, scampered up a tree in front of me.

I like how his head is cocked a bit and how he just stopped in mid scamper to look at me. I also got a shot of him upside down on the tree's side, eating a nut.

I didn't have too many problems today, but I did get a shot of another squirrel's head and shoulders peeking out from behind a tree. It would have been a great shot, but I couldn't focus my camera in time, and the squirrel turned out blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment