Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mission 10



EQUIPMENT:
Canon Rebel XT

PHOTOGRAPHER'S NOTES:

Mission 10 began at 4:00. I decided to explore some new territory and encountered quite a few squirrels.

At the end of my hunt, I saw two squirrels (grey and black) chasing each other. If I remember correctly, this is a mating ritual. Of course, they could have just been angry at each other.

Whatever the motive, their antics were hilarious. Unfortunately, none of the shots I took of them chasing each other came out well. However, I did follow the black one into some trees and bushes and snapped some interesting photos.

I picked the above photo because I like how the squirrel is looking straight at the camera. I also like how his paws are sprawled out on the tree limb.

No comments:

Post a Comment