Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mission 12


EQUIPMENT:
Canon Rebel XT

PHOTOGRAPHER'S NOTES:
I went on today's mission around 4:00. As I walked outside, I saw this squirrel running away with a nut in his mouth. I, of course, decided to follow him.

He ran to one of the nearest buildings and perched on a window, which is when I took this shot.

It's different from the other photos I've taken, which is why I picked it. I like the squirrel's pose and placement and I like the bit of greenery on the photo's bottom left side.

I also got a few shots of a squirrel in a tree. I almost picked one of those shots as today's "Squirrel A Day" photo, but decided this one was stronger.

Maybe one of these days I'll make a "runners-up" post featuring all those photos that didn't quite make the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment