Saturday, September 12, 2009

About Squirrel A Day


THE MISSION:

Take (at least) one squirrel photo a day, every day.

WHO:

Becky M.--college junior and friend of squirrels.

TIME:

One month starting September 13. After October 13, I'll decide whether or not to continue with the project.

WHY IN THE WORLD THIS PROJECT IS BEING DONE:

There are tons of squirrels running around my college campus and every time I see one, I think how adorable and beautiful they are. I also want to start this project because I'm the photo editor for my school's newspaper. I have no technical training in photography--I only know what I've discovered through trial and error. I want to become a better photographer and see how my skills grow and change as I take photos of one set thing for a whole month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please follow me on my mission.

Even though the project doesn't officially start until tomorrow, I've decided to post a squirrel photo I took last year.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment