Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mission Five



EQUIPMENT:
Canon Rebel XT

PHOTOGRAPHER'S NOTES:
Ahhh... mission five--so much better than mission four.

I got the Rebel XT back and took it squirrel hunting around 4:30. I went several places before finding this squirrel in the same tree as yesterday's squirrel.

He rested on a thick branch for a few minutes before jumping from tree to tree and limb to limb.

This photo was taken on his brief break from jumping frantically (probably because some crazed maniac with a camera kept following him).

I was feeling low after yesterday's less-than-stellar mission, but today's shot makes me feel better. However, I just lent the camera to another photographer, so tomorrow's mission may require some creativity and patience, on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment